Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back into the fight...

I'm heading back to Houston tomorrow. This was the first break that I had that I didn't get bored. I like law school, don't get me wrong, but I'm sooo not ready to go back yet. It's not like I get to go back and enjoy Houston any. I have to go back and hit the books running. My grades were alright I guess so far, but I expect more from myself, and I'm going to get the result I want if it means even less sleep. I'll get used to it. =)

I had the competitive air around me and people saw that when I was in school. I never tried to hide books or not give anyone information when they asked for it. But I wasn't just giving debbie cakes away. (Inside info=debbie cakes) You're friends are your enemies in law school. You can't double cross anyone at this point in the game though, because NO ONE will want to work with you. That's life though. It's like big brother. Everyone looks out for who can help them the most...and now I head to my digression about egocentrism 

So now I'm headed back into the Lion's Den. It's a jungle in there.  The sick thing is, is that I'm excited. I have such a weird adrenaline rush about an intellectual challenge. Anyone else getting turned on? lol. I'm a nerd, I know. Overcoming obstacles is such a rush for me. And yes, I know I just had a blog about humble pie, but like I said in the beginning, I'm an optimist. I'm realistic enough to know that I'm not going to be Magna Cum Laude, but I know that I can get good grades

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen is how I plan to keep it funky

No comments:

Post a Comment